Friday, May 18, 2012

Eye - Inspired



My minds eye travels to places beyond my dreams; it takes me so far away from realisation that I now feel comfortable. It takes me on a journey to make believe where everything is bright and no one cries. 

I am safe, no one can get me, I am safe so no one can hunt me, and I am safe no one can catch me.

I am in a make believe world, where everything is blue and no one dies.

How can someone say it’s all in your minds eye when your head is hurting? How can someone say you are not real because your soul cannot be destroyed or maimed, but your passion is great?

If this is so where do you get the fear to stop you from moving in a new direction?  If it is so, what is the point?

Inspired by Mike George: he gave a talk about the body being nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment