Friday, May 18, 2012

Am I doing this right


Am I doing this right? please tell me cause I am not sure.

I want your approval and you are not giving it, so please tell me I am doing this right.

I want to please you and help you to make your life right, and because I am so insecure I need you to tell me that what I am doing is right.

So don't scorn me and scold me, tease me or hurt me. 

Help me to learn how to do things right and prehaps you will see me in a different light, and learn to love me, so I will then know I am doing things just right.



I wrote this in 1991, after spending a   weekend on a sailing yacht, with  Bill and Rosemary. Rosemary so adored Bill, and all she wanted was his affection.  It was never returned. I recall her sitting on the deck looking across the sea with such a sadness, I just wanted to hug her....

No comments:

Post a Comment