Friday, May 18, 2012


Thank you for being around and allowing me to grow within my space. Encouragement is all I need I can stand on my own two feet. Encouragement is all I have ever wanted to enable me to explore my destiny with courage.

Thank you for being around and making me feel alive once more. I was drowning in my own self world not knowing where to look for some guidance on how to connect to the outside world once more.
Thank you for being so courageous in your words to challenge and direct, without trying to change my own thought process of wisdom gained through years of reflection.

Thank you for your smile, so heart-warming and reassuring when I am feeling detached from all around me.

More importantly thank you for being just you.


Gosh, to me this is so powerful, I recall writing this back to 2004. when I was going through some interesting times. So my visit to Prague in 2010, I found myself in one of of the most beautiful church's. Accompanied at the time ,with someone who, became a great friend, and encouraged me to use my camera. So I did. I saw this couple. I took the picture and it brought back memories of this poem I wrote back in 2004. Although I would like to think it is dedicated to all that have helped me when the world was not that good. So, I do tend to think it applies all the time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment