Monday, November 5, 2012

Free Mind

Many Minds
To have a free mind is a luxury. To think about getting one means you are letting go.

worry can cause difficulties

To let go of mindless worries is difficult unless you know how to do so.


Pain is hard
The how is difficult, the want to even more so. We all worry even as a child, but the degree is different, although the impact the same.
There is pain, there is anguish, there is frustration and then come the tears.


Is it possible to have a free mind - well that depends on your interpretation. A free mind is not a good thing, a free mind is not possible. It can mean nothing but an empty vessel so thoughts can rattle around and make no sense.

Creativity is the soul of life
How you deal with your mind is through your own creativity, your own understanding of who you are. To have a free mind you need to like yourself, to have a free mind takes work.

It is possible to have a clear mind and a rested mind, but it is never possible to have a free mind.

place to sit to clear the head






I became inspired to write this after a good power walk, the sun was out and for once my mind was clear and I felt good. Good conversation with my doctor and sister and wonderful Tony helped me clear my mind and help me put things in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment