Friday, May 18, 2012

Just to say Thank You


Thank you for your inspiration of life, your open approach is so refreshing. No blockages, no formal stiffness, just warmth, with a tactile engagement, but not one that is so tightly bound to cause fear of entrapment.


Thank you for your warmth and closeness without domination of trying to own. Your words of enquiry and not of dictation, to encourage change.




Thank you for the past, which has given me so much pleasure and joy and to establish the true meaning of harmony. Of openness and allowing me, to be just me. No trying to please, no trying to be someone else; for once I feel whole, no disjointment in my persona



Thank you for allowing me to grow in my own time, never chastising, never criticising, never telling me what to do. That I thank you for, more then you will ever know.




Thank you for being a true friend, since friendship is more important and never dies. Thank you for listening when no one has, for allowing me to decide where I should be, when all around me tell me what I need. I ask nothing of you and you ask nothing of me, that is true friendship and one that will stay for an eternity. I will always thank you for being you, for your strength of mind and spiritual soul.

I wrote this sometime ago. I became inspired by many people to write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment